SALE OF WORKS
Many of the works in the exhibition are for sale. The sale price for each work is given in the Catalogue with any works that are not for sale are marked NFS.
The arrangements for selling works are:
- The commission taken by the Friends of the Ridgeway will be 20% of the sale price. This amount is intended to help defray the cost of mounting the exhibition and selling the works
- The price quoted in the catalogue includes the commission
- The Friends of the Ridgeway will act as agents for the artist
- The Friends of the Ridgeway are unable to receive payment by credit or debit card. Payment shall be by cheque or BACS payment
- Sold works will not be released until payment has been received
- Artists will be paid post sale by cheque or BACS.
To buy an artwork from the Exhibition, please fill in the Sale Form by either:
- following this link to the online Sale Form or
- download a printable PDF copy of the form or
- email [email protected] with your details
We will forward your request to the artists who will contact you to provide details of the work and arrange delivery/collection. Payment is to be made to us via BACS. Please ensure you clarify with the artist the details of the work, including any frame and/or mounting. When you are happy to proceed, we will collect payment and arrange for delivery of the work.